Tuesday 17 January 2012

Catrice UltiMate Nudes and ELF Matte Finisher

One more post before my skin care series!
I have used ELF matte finisher I bought for just a £1 for a first time today. I am little bit late on this but hey ho...better late than never :) I have to say it is little bizarre to have matte nails as I am a big fan of super shiny finish. I do like it thou as it is unusual and quirky. I think it will tame down those super dark colors that sometimes aren't appropriate for the day time. I will be using it again with my other polishes for definite.



Catrice 040 Petit Four As Dessert. Lovely nude with a delicate sparkle. Applies nicely and gives ful coverage after a  second coat.



Matte Finisher on top of Petit Four As Dessert. It definitely makes the color to look lighter. I think it looks quite cool thou :) Oh And ELF polishes are free of harmful chemicals like Toluene, Formaldehyde ad DBP!

What do you think peeps? Have any of you tried matte nail look?


Sylwia x

10 comments:

  1. hhhmm not sure on this one, I love that colour though just not used to the matt finish.. it is growing on me though...

    Kim

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it seems quite strange at first. But the more I look at it, the more I like it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love neutrals and I am really loving matte finishes. I enjoy following your blog and I've passed an award on to you! You're awesome! Check it out here for the details:
    http://meetmeonthebrightside.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-got-two-more-awards.html
    Thanks!
    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried a matte topcoat but it looks great here xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin the matte finish! I will have to get some of that! Badbarbara.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a lovely colour. Never heard of a matte topcoat till now but it gives a lovely effect to the polish :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely colour and works really well with the matte top coat, I might have to try that out :) I just found your blog hop and i'm now following, would love it if you checked mine out :)

    http://helenrambleson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm hoping to get hold of this matte finisher soon. I bought one matte polish from Models Own and loved it! This nail polish is a lovely shade too but I prefer it as it is originally. :p x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! This colour ist so beautiful! i want it!:)

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for following, I will follow back!
    That's a gorgeous colour, never heard of a matte finish but it does look good! I might have to buy myself some :-)

    rach-cakes.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...